- The middle pool is for children age eight (8) and under.
- Infants/Children not fully toilet trained must wear a clean diaper or disposable swim diaper covered by separate rubber/vinyl pants all of which must fit snugly around the waist and legs.
- Coast Guard approved and labeled personal floatation devices such as vest designed to provide vertical support are allowed for use in the middle pool providing the child is under the direct supervision of a responsible person who is within arms reach at all times.
- No diving or jumping into the water allowed.
- During swim meets the middle pool will be closed until the conclusion of the swim meet.
Download a PDF version of Middle Pool Rules