- Children under the age of eight (8) are not permitted on diving boards unless under the direct supervision of an adult.
- All divers must be able to swim to the side ladders unassisted.
- Only one (1) person is allowed at a time on the diving board(s) including the ladder(s). Divers must wait until the previous diver(s) have surfaced and reached the side ladder before getting on the board.
- Divers must dive straight from the front of the board.
- Divers age twelve (12) and under are not permitted to do inward or back flip dives unless under the direct supervision of an adult.
- No general swimming is permitted in any part of the diving well area while the diving boards are open for diving.
Download a PDF version of the Rules for Divers